Puppies have a crucial socialization window that closes around 16 weeks of age. Puppy Preschool is designed with this in mind, fostering socialization while building confidence in a constructive learning environment.
Preschool includes 4 sessions designed to give you the foundation needed to raise a well-adjusted dog. Learn how to encourage good behaviors, build confidence, and set your dog up for success in daily life. Class includes access to informative house training and play biting videos, along with informational opportunities each week in class. Our goal for you is to eliminate puppy problems, teach your dog to work with you, and condition good manners that will last the life of your dog!
Puppies must complete all four sessions before 18 weeks of age.
Required vaccinations are DHLPPV and Bordetella, according to your veterinarian's vaccination schedule.
1. Check our schedule. We have two locations, so check the schedule for the location closest to you.
2. Find an upcoming class that works into your schedule. It is important that your puppy completes all four sessions before turning 18 weeks of age. Classes are color coded, so if a Decatur Blue session works for you, find the corresponding appointment link below.
3. Click "Enroll" below once you find the correct class (remember to check location and color). Classes begin approximately every two weeks. If your class session is full, try for the next class rotation. Once you click the link, you will be prompted to provide information and complete your payment. If you have two puppies, only enroll/pay for one puppy, then email us to let us know you will be bringing two puppies. We will email you the remaining invoice for the second puppy ($25). Please note, there are no refunds on services.
4. You will receive a text or email confirmation for your first class. Plan to attend the remaining 3 classes in your color section. You will also receive access to our Puppy Preschool Video page. Simply click "Online Videos" then "Puppy Preschool Videos" to begin watching. Access can take a full business day to process, so check your email for an invitation to create a password for your account.
5. The first class you attend, please bring your leashed puppy, treats or kibble from home, and proof of vaccinations, performed by a licensed veterinarian.
Let us help you by being an unbiased evaluator of your potential puppy's personality. We can tell you what your puppy's temperament may be known for, any problems that may arise and how to prevent these issues. We can help select puppies as companions or for specific jobs.
Copyright © 2021 Fetch K9 - All Rights Reserved.